Burning soy wax candles should be placed on a fireproof container and out of the reach of children. Burning candle containers will be hotter, so they need to be extinguished and cooled before moving. To avoid fire, please use it when there are people. Please avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing, and keep it out of the reach of pets and children. If the liquid gets into the eyes or is swallowed accidentally, please rinse or drink with plenty of water in time, and seek medical attention immediately. This product is not a toy and is for adult use only.
Category: BlogBy wyf695916308